JUDGING WINES IN CONJUCTION WITH APPROPRIATE FOOD|
were judged with SALMON RILLETTES
As presented by Celebrity Chef MICHAEL MANNERS
Click on Image to enlarge
150g fresh Salmon Fillet
2 White Anchovy Fillets
100g Cream Cheese (Mascarpone or Crème Fraiche)
½ Onion very finely diced
1 tsp Verjus or Lemon Juice
1 tblsp Chopped Dill
1 tblsp melted Butter Salt and Pepper
- Season Salmon Fillet with Salt and Pepper, chopped Dill stalks and melted Butter.
- Wrap Salmon Fillet in foil. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Using a fork, mash the cooked Salmon Fillet with the Cream Cheese, White Anchovies, chopped Dill and Lemon Juice.
- Check Seasoning then pack Rillettes into a Jar. Let it rest for an hour at least.
- Serve with Melba Toast – Toasted slices of Bread, crust removed – cut through the middle to half the thickness of the toast – Place the untoasted side of the bread under the grill briefly to crisp.
Click to review previous Chefs’ food recipes for this Category of Wines.
Printer friendly version.View the Sparkling Wines list.